Looking for an opportunity to lead a Global Superbrand?
A rare opportunity to work as an Account Director on a Global superbrand, without having to commute to London every day!
bbd are looking for an Account Director to lead our top principal client account. The client operates in the fintech space and has been a lead client for bbd for over 15 years. With strong relationships developed, the challenges come from continuing to operate at value-add standards while delivering innovative solutions using consistent and defined platforms and processes. Our service offering to this client is mostly digital with smart (and sometimes fast) craft and thinking applied.
What do we deliver for this client?
- We manage and maintain all digital platforms for markets across Europe (involving over 50 client contacts day to day)
- We build and deliver platforms for specialist business areas and opportunities
- We respond to strategic creative campaign briefs for the UK market and product/business offering teams
- We build and manage activations and promotions across Europe
- We deliver all assets required for high profile sponsorships such as FIFA World Cup and Olympics
What type of person are we looking for?
- You must have passion and experience in digital marketing
- Experience within the fintech space would be a plus
- You need to be able to work with global and international clients
- Multi language skills are a plus
- You should have experience as an Account Director
- Or at least 2 years plus as a Senior Account Manager
- The client delivers work at high volume and speed so you must be confident and comfortable with fast paced environment and an expert in priority setting
- You must have experience managing Account Managers and Account Executives
What will you be doing?
- Understanding the client challenges and opportunities as well as their market space
- Developing strong relationship with senior client contacts across Europe
- You will manage a small team of account managers and account executives through the agency delivering day to day
- Close working relationship with content editors and development teams is also a day to day requirement
- Ensuring high quality of delivery across BAU support and maintenance for digital platforms
- Developing strategic responses to briefs and working with other agency leads to return proposals
- Monitoring and enhancing complex process systems for the delivery of a wide set of work and services through the account
- Managing upwards information and escalation to the bbd leadership team – reporting on monthly client targets, efficiencies and team utilisation
Other details to know?
- The role is required to be an office based role
- The role requires travel to London and across Europe on a frequent basis through the year
- Due to the size and role of the account the position is integral at the agency and progression to senior management and leadership team status is preferential/encouraged
- Salary is to be defined based on experience but our budget expectations are within a band of £45k to £55k
- The role is required for fairly immediate start.