About the role
The Account Director is a leading role within the Client Services team, reporting to the Business Director. You’ll need to be a fairly seasoned operator at this level – used to managing a team and driving value to clients from brief inception to delivery.
Specifically, your role in the Agency is to:
- Build and nurture positive and profitable client relationships
- Lead and direct the acquisition and delivery of client work, adding value throught the process
Your role in our Team:
- Strategically own the client relationship
- Promote and deliver client service best practice in your own team and across the business
- Strategically support and advise clients across the Bright Blue Day offer (Go2 Brands, Digital transformation, integrated communications, content and social)
- Identify and optimise individual client and team value
- Build and nurture team of self-reliant client service professionals (recruitment, training and personal development)
- Evangelise Bright Blue Day offer and work internally and externally
- Facilitate efficient and timely client administration
- Facilitate the efficient and timely provision of management information
- Be involved in winning new business and on-boarding new clients.
You’ll need to be a bit of a self-starter who thrives on working in a collaborative environment to get the best for Bright Blue Day and your client.
Negotiable based on experience and how much you impress at the interview. If you’re the right person with the right skills and can prove it, we will make the right offer!