Due to exciting new business wins we have an exciting opportunity to join a growing agency and team. You will need a passion for agency life, a dedication to client success and a desire to be the very best you can be.
In return we offer an awesome and dynamic team, with autonomy to manage our global super brand clients and develop them further.
What you’ll be doing…
The Account Director is a leading role within the Client Services team, reporting to the Client Service Director. You’ll need to be a seasoned operator at this level – used to managing a team and driving value to clients from brief inception to delivery.
Specifically, your role in the Agency is to:
- Build and nurture positive and profitable client relationships
- Lead and direct the acquisition and delivery of client work, adding value through the process
Your role in our Team:
- Strategically own the client relationship
- Promote and deliver client service best practice in your own team and across the business
- Strategically support and advise clients across the bbd Relevance proposition
- Identify and optimise individual client and team value
- Build and nurture a team of self-reliant client service professionals (recruitment, training and personal development)
- Evangelise bbd internally and externally
- Facilitate efficient and timely client administration
- Facilitate the efficient and timely provision of management information
- Be involved in winning new business and on-boarding new clients.
You’ll need to be a bit of a self-starter who thrives on working in a collaborative environment to get the best for Bright Blue Day and your client.
Negotiable based on experience and how much you impress at the interview. If you’re the right person with the right skills and can prove it, we will make the right offer!