Ready for a new challenge?
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic CMS Content Editor to sit within our technical team and work alongside our Creative and Client Services Teams to ensure our content continues to wow our client.
This is the perfect role for…
An individual with great communication skills, both verbal and written who is able to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across Europe
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package
Key Responsibilities will include…
At Bright Blue Day we have been delivering digital products and services for over 20 years. During this time, we have delivered websites and applications, mobile apps and digital campaigns for large corporates, SMEs and charities and are rightly proud of the products we have created.
This position will see you working within a busy team that helps maintain a major financial client’s suite of websites in various languages. Your tasks will involve:
- Editing content within an enterprise level CMS
- Manipulating images to be uploaded in their corporate DAM, for use in the CMS
- Ensuring you comply with the client’s set of Rules and Regulations
- Creation and maintenance of offers within their bespoke corporate offers system
- Quality control testing of yours and others’ work
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- The skill to work well in a team as well as independently
- The ability to closely follow instructions.
The role will, at times, see you dealing with tight deadlines and quick turnarounds, across multiple tasks so we are looking for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the drive to perform well.
A progression path will be available within the company, with you able to choose progression with the client facing Client Services team or the Development team.