We’re looking for an ambitious Junior Performance Marketing Exec. This role is perfect for someone who is analytically minded and looking to move into the agency world.
The role will be extremely varied, with the opportunity to work across a range of existing B2B and B2C clients, and new business opportunities.
What you’ll be doing…
Your day-to-day will involve getting under the skin of our client’s challenges, uncovering the insights that make their customers engage, researching competitive landscapes, and helping craft marketing strategies that deliver meaningful results for our clients.
We don’t expect you to have all the answers, just an ability to learn at speed, think strategically, and work within a team, is essential.
We would expect you to be proactive and willing to roll up your sleeves; getting stuck in supporting the wider team on campaign management and execution.
You’ll be knee-deep most days in analytics, reporting dashboards, activation strategy, AB testing and optimisation management.
We would also expect the candidate to have a good understanding and ability to synthesise information quickly, along with a good level of written english, so that you can support with messaging development as required.
The ideal candidate will have some relevant work experience in a business environment but we are more than happy to accept CVs from those who are eager to learn and demonstrate the passion that experience sometimes cannot teach.
- Support the team in managing the day-to-day of campaigns across various platforms: Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and more.
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis.
- Client website and competitor website analysis including analysis of backlink profiles and strategies.
- Analysing website performance and making recommendations.
- Managing onsite content where required.
- Work alongside in-house creatives to spec high performance ad assets
- Optimise campaigns with our data scientists in order to improve performance continuously for our clients.
- Building clear presentations in order to communicate strategies for a wide range of stakeholders; alongside analytic reporting and presentations.
- Create and maintain a ‘Best Practices’ knowledge bank that can be applied to new market launches, new campaigns etc.
- Keeping up to date with industry news, such as Search Engine algorithm changes.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing through education or experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external relationships with the ability to solve problems and be proactive in problem spotting
- University degree or marketing/media qualification or equivalent qualification would be preferred
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across Europe
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package