Position: Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a driven and versatile Junior Planner to join our growing Planning | Strategy team. An individual who thrives in a fast-paced and varied environment, enjoys conceptual and creative problem solving, and has a voracious appetite for learning.
As a Junior Planner, you’ll sit within the Planning Team working closely with a Senior Strategist, Account Managers, and our creative and development teams. Your role will be extremely varied, with the opportunity to work across a range of existing B2B and B2C clients, and new business opportunities. You’ll have a natural inclination to think strategically and the ability to translate research and insights into actionable ideas and messaging. A broad understanding of organic and paid marketing channels would also be beneficial.
Your day-to-day will involve getting under the skin of our client’s challenges, uncovering the insights that make their customers tick, researching competitors and market trends, and helping craft marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver meaningful results for our clients.
We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but an ability to think strategically, understand, and synthesize information at speed is essential.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Researching customer motives, online behaviours, and attitudes to inform the selection of appropriate marketing channels and content planning
- Drafting creative briefs that concisely capture our client’s business objectives and customer insights to inspire creative thinking
- Presenting research findings to clients on calls and in face-to-face meetings
- Writing compelling messaging and copy based on identified audience pain points or motives
- Supporting new business pitches and proposals
- Monitoring the performance of ongoing campaigns to identify opportunities for further optimisation of marketing messaging or visuals
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Psychology or English is preferred
- 0–3yrs of experience in planning, strategic planning, integrated, brand and digital communications.
- Highly motivated and resourceful
- Ability to working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to think strategically, ideate, brainstorm and problem solve
- Strong command of written english with the ability to produce well-reasoned and structured proposals
- Ability to plan, prioritize and perform tasks under time pressure
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Comfortable contributing to client presentations both remotely and in-person