We’re looking for a talented new creative/designer (or “wearer of many hats”) to join our busy ad agency studio here in Bournemouth. You’ll need to be willing and able to dive straight into delivering brilliant idea-driven solutions for a broad range of clients. Potential is more important than experience to us, but you’ll need at least a couple of years under your belt preferably in an agency environment.
We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable multi-tasking. One week you might be tackling a social content brief for the leisure industry, the next coming up with a billboard ad campaign or an animated explainer video.
So if you’re keen to ramp up your skills and portfolio in typography, logo design, print layouts, infographics, digital banners, UI/UX, storyboarding, illustration, scamping, moodboards or art direction, this could be the role for you.
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate executional brilliance – both typographically and art directionally (regardless of format or media type). And an idea should underpin everything you do.
You’ll also need a meticulous eye for detail – with a keen eye for sticking to budgets and timings.
You’ll be joining a diverse, collaborative team of around 35 thinkers, designers, illustrators, animators, writers, coders, makers, doers and planners.
As is to be expected in a successful agency, the deadlines are often tight, and the hours occasionally long… but we think the rewards are more than worth it.
The right person will get a great salary package, benefits and full support for career progression
Bournemouth is a fast-growing tech and creative hub on the South Coast of the UK. Home to the world-renowned Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) and the Silicon South initiative, it’s got a vibrant social scene, big name shops, blue flag beaches and rolling countryside right on the doorstep. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, you’ll find something to love around here. And we’re less than 2 hours from the big smoke if that’s important.
Our buzzing, recently refurbished open plan office is right in the middle of town. We offer great coffee, a buzzing culture, several perks including discounted gym and parking… and legendary parties.
Apply now BUT ONLY if you…
• Have a beautiful, considered and diverse portfolio (top tip: we also like to see the workings out – not just the pretty stuff)
• Have at least 2 years agency experience (and strong references to go with it)
• Know InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop to a pro level (some After Effects and/or Sketch would be a major bonus)
• Are confident in presenting work both internally and to clients
• Can come up with genius ideas, and be articulate enough to explain and rationalise your thinking
• Have a passion for your craft and keeping up to date with the latest ideas, tech, trends and visionaries.