Thinking of moving? Because we’re hiring…
We currently require an experienced Full Stack Developer to work on a wide range of digital projects as part of our growing team.
This is a perfect role for…
A self-starter, well versed in current web trends and technologies who is able to product clean, consistent, quality code and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across Europe
- You’ll work with a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package
Key Responsibilities will include…
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and deploying web sites while working alongside a team of creatives, user experience practitioners and producers to ensure efficient project execution.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience developing web applications with PHP
- Proven experience with MySQL or equivalent databases
- Experience with Apache/Nginx
- Proven ability to analyze requirements, define solutions and contribute to time scales
- Excellent debugging, trouble shouting skills and ability to code comprehensive unit tests
- Experience with relevant workflow management tools (Git, Gulp)
Extra brownie points for:
- Experience working with Agile or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices.
- Experience with the Laravel framework, or similar
- Experience with other server-side technologies
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
They will have the ability to work within tight deadlines and be able to communicate, both written and verbally, the technical details of a solution to the wider project team and stakeholders.