Thinking of moving? Because we’re hiring.
We are a dynamic full service agency with ambitions for growth and client accounts that span the globe.
We currently require an experienced PPC Specialist. You will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising our clients’ PPC / Paid Social campaigns, liaising with the client, as well as offering support to the PPC Manager, assisting with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
You will be working in an established team across a range of global super brands.
This is the perfect role for…
This is an ideal role for someone with solid experience in PPC and a working knowledge of SEO and social, looking for the next step up or to work on amazing portfolio clients and grow with the team.
- You’ll be working with an established, specialised and dedicated team
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your portfolio
- Generous remuneration and benefits package
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of PPC / Paid Social campaigns
- Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs and ensuring PPC accounts achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives
- Able to independently manage workloads within agreed time frames, run optimisation plans to maximise service levels and client retention
- Staying up to date with industry trends and competitor activity and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the strategy
- Client management including regular and comprehensive KPI reporting, phone calls, meetings and video conferencing
- Independently organising, delivering and presenting client meetings
- The ability to build a great understanding of the client’s products and business proposition.
Extra brownie points for:
- Social campaign management
- SEO experience
- Basic understanding of GTM or other tag management systems
- A highly motivated and resourceful self-starter
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting to clients both remotely and in-person
- Ability to tactfully manage stakeholder expectations