Are you a driven client services pro?
We have an ambitious set of global clients working in b2b and b2c industries – delivering integrated campaigns and bespoke projects across digital, content and brand. We are in agency of over 60 years – this is due to our client first approach and referral new business mindset; the management of clients is therefore the most critical role within our agency. It is the highest pressure point within the agency, but for those suited it is the most rewarding.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager (4+ years experience) who wants more of a challenge from their working week, along with more Prosecco, strong coffee, and banter.
You will need a passion for agency life, a dedication to client success and a desire to be the very best you can be. We like our clients; we see them a lot, talk to them often and pride ourselves on being ahead of them.
The agency team that supports you is an awesome and dynamic team, but this role favours those with the ambition and want to have the autonomy in managing our global super brand clients and developing them beyond our expectations.
As an agency we believe in job well done, not just job done. We thrive on surprise and delight – we deliver that to our clients and we expect it from our AD’s.
What you’ll be doing…
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across the world.
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who will push you to deliver your best but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package.
Working with some of top European clients with a focus on managing and delivering campaigns, projects and strategy.
- Liaising with global teams and agencies, as well as briefing internal creative and tech teams.
- Staying on top of a steady flow of status reports, emails, conference calls and promotions.
- Attending client meetings in London and some meetings on site across Europe
- Developing accounts with a focus on building client relationships by demonstrating understanding of their business challenges and reflecting in our approach to briefs and outputs.
You’ll need to be a bit of a self-starter who thrives on working in a collaborative environment to get the best for Bright Blue Day and your client. You will need to be comfortable working in an agile environment with minimal process – your appetite should be for client success above and beyond ‘job delivered’.
- You must have integrated (or full service) agency experience
- Whilst Senior AM title experience is not mandatory we would only review CVs demonstrating Client Service Role progression through Account Management
Negotiable based on experience and how much you impress at the interview. If you’re the right person with the right skills and can prove it, we will make the right offer!