We are looking for an ambitious SEO Specialist to join our growing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious super brands in the world.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of SEO experience, will be a great all-rounder, and have a comprehensive knowledge of on-page, off-page and technical SEO. PPC experience is a welcome addition.
As an SEO Specialist at bbd you will work closely with our Strategy, Web Development and Client Service teams to shape, implement and optimise search marketing performance for a range of B2B & B2C clients.
If you’re a resourceful self-starter, with a passion for delivering exceptional results, we’d love to hear from you.
- Working with the Client Service team to deliver strategic SEM direction and annual/quarterly SEO development plans for clients
- Supporting new business opportunities; conducting audits and helping to align SEM with other digital marketing channels as part of an integrated response
- Creating and implementing SEM/SEO strategies for our range of B2B & B2C clients; improving on-page, off-page and technical SEO.
- Using reporting systems competently; such as Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, to benchmark performance and evidence the business value of SEO
- Using qualitative and quantitative behavioural data to improve customer journeys and inbound traffic
- Leading client meetings regarding SEM performance, providing follow up notes and actions for all attended client meetings.
- Keeping account managers up to date and informed about the progress of work and of any issues/potential opportunities that may arise.
- Coordinating with all relevant team members (spanning all departments) to ensure timely delivery of all SEM
- 3+ years experience in search engine optimisation and/or marketing
- Can evidence a number of client projects where SEO improvements have had a positive effect on website performance and SERP rankings.
- Experience working with MoZ, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics and/or other equivalent platforms
- A critical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and articulate in presenting both remotely and in-person
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across Europe
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package
We are looking for someone who wants to find an agency home. Someone who is self motivated with a drive to succeed.