Thinking of moving? Because we’re hiring.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our close-knit team and help shape search strategy for our diverse range of B2B & B2C clients.
This is the perfect role for…
Someone with a proven track record creating and implementing successful search engine marketing and optimization strategies. The successful applicant will have an in-depth knowledge of technical and content-based SEO and the ability to define, implement, and report on search recommendations, to evidence the value of SEO.
This role presents a unique opportunity to help shape the European search strategy of one of the world’s leading financial services organizations. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a multi-national team, attend SEO conferences and training on behalf of bbd, and add a major logo to your resume, all whilst working at one of the UK’s top independent agencies.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Crafting well-substantiated and actionable SEO strategies
- Conducting SEO Audits to drive new business
- Analyzing client sites to identify technical and content opportunities to increase traffic and improve search rankings.
- Managing the successful implementation of SEO recommendations; coordinating regional marketing leads, content managers, copywriters and developers
- Regularly reviewing site pages and monitoring performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Defining a clear process, reporting structure, KPI’s and meeting cadence to evidence and demonstrate the impact of search optimization
- Staying abreast of white hat and black hat SEO strategies to ensure search recommendations adhere to search engine guidelines
- Compiling & communicating SEO best practices
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience working with a range of SEO technical and keyword optimization tools such as; SEMrush, MoZ, Google Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog.
- Adept at website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience running pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns via Google Ads (optional)
- A highly motivated and resourceful self-starter
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting to clients both remotely and in-person
- Ability to tactfully manage stakeholder expectations