Thinking of moving? Because we’re hiring.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Strategist to join our team and help shape search strategy for our diverse range of B2B & B2C clients.
Location: Bournemouth (with flexible working)
This is the perfect role for you if…
You are results-driven and analytical with a proven track record creating and implementing successful Search Engine Marketing campaigns (SEM). The successful applicant will be well-organised, have a sound knowledge of relevant SEO tools, and be well versed in producing SEM strategies and proposals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting technical SEO Audits, industry, keyword and competitor research
- Producing actionable SEO roadmaps to achieve client objectives
- Analysing client websites to identifying technical and content opportunities to increase traffic and improve search rankings
- Working with our team of planners, copywriters, and developers to produce search-optimised content and implement technical best practice
- Evidencing and reporting against SEO KPI’s to demonstrate the impact of search optimizations
- Staying informed about the latest SEO strategies to ensure search recommendations adhere to search engine guideline
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3-4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience working with a range of SEO tools including; SEMrush, MoZ, Screaming Frog and Deepcrawl
- Proficiency with website analytics and webmaster tools Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Adept at producing SEO documentation in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Beneficial: Experience reporting with Google Data Studio and Supermetrics
- A highly motivated and resourceful self-starter
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Comfortable presenting to clients both remotely and in-person
- Ability to tactfully manage stakeholder expectations
Some of the Benefits:
- Flexible working
- Team and all-agency events
- Macbook (or laptop equivalent)
- Training budget and conference attendance to support ongoing development
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays for year one, rising to 25 days plus all bank holidays after one complete year of employment.
If you are:
Tech-savvy, adaptable, punctual, proactive, super-organised, cheerful and driven…
If you think you sound like the perfect fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you.