After adding Pay-per-click advertising to our growing roster of integrated digital services, it’s taken us just under eight months to become a Certified Google Partner; a testament to the hard work that our Digital Marketing team does to achieve online marketing success for our clients.
But what is a Google Partner? What does it take to become one? And what does it mean for you as a bbd client?
Read on to discover the three biggest benefits and how it can impact your business.
What is a Google Partner?
The Google Partner program provides certified digital marketers and agencies with exclusive access to a range of tools, resources and support. The objective of the program is to help member agencies to maximise the performance of their pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns and drive growth for their clients.
In addition to attaining the coveted Google Partner badge, the Google Partner program provides us access to the latest courses, innovative beta features, and account technical and performance support via the Google Ads Help Center.
This means our PPC team have access to the very latest expertise, account strategies and features to maximise the performance of paid search and display campaigns for you, our valued bbd clients!
What does it take to become a Google Partner Agency?
Google Partner status is achieved by passing Google Ads product certification exams, and continuing to meet Google’s exacting standards for account optimisation, performance, and growth.
The main criteria are:
1. Client Revenue Growth
2. Client Retention
3. Google Certifications
4. Account Optimisation & Performance
In the last eight months, the bbd team have:
– Achieved certifications in Search, Display, Video and Mobile advertising
– Audited, onboarded, and successfully implemented effective PPC advertising strategies for 10 different client accounts, including; Quintet, Waterside, and Nourish Care
– Achieved some exceptional results in a challenging period of post-pandemic commerce
How does it benefit you as a bbd client?
Our Google Partner status benefits you in three key ways:
- Problem Resolution – With direct access to a Google Representative, we can troubleshoot and solve account or performance issues faster than usual.
- Expertise & Strategy – With access to the latest training, features, and industry benchmarks, we can implement the very latest Google Ads strategies.
- Performance & Results – Our expertise means we get exceptional results on PPC campaigns, which means a great ROI for you.
All of these factors, combined with our passion for driving positive change, means that not only do we strive for great results, but we’re now also very well equipped to do so.
Reach your business goals with PPC
Whether you’ve been considering pay-per-click advertising as a new digital strategy or you’re looking to get more from your current ad spend and increase the performance of existing campaigns, we can help.
PPC advertising works well as an independent marketing tactic for lead generation and product/service sales, or as part of an integrated strategy alongside SEO and Social activity.
Get in touch today to speak with one of the team about your PPC strategy or how pay-per-click advertising could help your business.