Thinking of joining agency life? Because we’re hiring…
We are looking for an account executive to start their agency experience and get to grips with the fun and exciting ride of agency life.
This is the perfect role for…
A personable, highly motivated, and ambitious individual with a desire to impress and make people smile. You should be able to organise your own time, spin multiple plates with a keen eye for detail and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
As an Account Exec your role and the part you play in the team, is pivotal to our success with clients. You are our first line of contact, helping to build relationships with our clients. Everyday is different and you will thrive in a varied and exciting role. Our Account Exec position is about supporting the Account Manager and Account Director, maintaining positive client relationships, supporting projects through the agency.
You will be at the heart of it all, right where all the action happens, helping to decipher the brief and provide hands-on support in all the tasks that ultimately make ideas on a piece of paper come to life.
You will work with a small skilled team headed up by your Account Director. The team are driven to deliver the best to our clients, and as part of that team you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the briefs, the quality of our delivery and the financials of the accounts.
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across Europe
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting your Account Manager to deliver on day-to-day tasks.
- Developing creative and technical briefs with your team, planning and technical teams
- Support in keeping financial planning, status reports and project plans up to date.
- Drafting cost plans
- Scheduling studio resource
- Briefing & copy-checking
- Handling client feedback through studio
- Site testing & CMS uploads
- Image sourcing
- And generally making our clients smile
Required Qualifications & Skills
A background in marketing, advertising or communications (through work, study or play) would be preferable and agency experience is a bonus.
You must be confident writing professional communications, handling enquiries over the phone and be generally familiar with standard office programmes (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Beyond that – if you wake up every morning and think “how can I be better than yesterday, and how can I deliver something that knocks my clients’ socks off today” then we are interested.