Thinking of moving? Because we’re hiring.
Bright Blue Day are looking for an Account Manager.
This is your opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest brands in a close-knit team at one of the UK’s top independent agencies.
This is the dream role for…
A Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with 1-2 years’ agency experience.
An obsessive list-maker, to-doer, job-well-doner, multi-tasker.
A client service pro who wants more Prosecco, strong coffee, bants, SouthWest trains, and London City airport in their working week.
What you’ll be doing…
- Liaising with global teams and agencies, as well as briefing internal creative and tech teams.
- Staying on top of a steady flow of status reports, emails, conference calls and promotions.
- Attending weekly client meetings in London and regular meetings on site across Europe.
- You’ll be adding a senior agency role with one of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work and promotions that take pride of place at high-profile global sporting, music and cultural events.
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package.
If you are:
Tech-savvy, adaptable, punctual, proactive, super-organised, cheerful and driven…