A new bbd role for an ambitious digital account planner.
As bbd digital account planner, you will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and implementation of strategic, tactical and executional paid and organic initiatives across a wide variety of clients.
This role is perfect for someone looking to develop and lead a junior activation team, whilst working with more senior and department leads to mould out and create a strategic role within the bbd world.
The role will be extremely varied, with the opportunity to work across a range of existing B2B and B2C clients and new business opportunities.
At least 2 years of experience within a similar strategic implementation role is required.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Your day-to-day will involve getting under the skin of our clients’ challenges, uncovering the insights that make their customers engage, researching competitive landscapes, and leading the crafting of marketing strategies that deliver meaningful results for our clients.
We would expect you to be proactive and willing to roll up your sleeves; getting stuck in supporting the wider team on campaign management and execution; as well as leading them from a strategic point of view.
You will have direct exposure to clients and would be expected to demonstrate best practice and strategic leadership on accounts.
Demonstrating best practice management and execution of day-to-day campaigns across various platforms: Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and more.
Providing proactive strategic recommendations and spotting opportunities within clients’ marketing and wider business goals.
Presenting and communicating with clients on performance across digital activation whilst elevating conversations and thinking to strategic enhancements for longer term success.
Demonstrating true 360 strategic digital planning, through insights and knowledge sharing of platforms and activation within them (including but not limited to a comprehensive understanding of paid search and social, programmatic and affiliation).
Leading the creation of a ‘Best Practice’ knowledge bank – sharing learnings and training with the immediate and more junior team, as well as more informal coaching of the less experienced team members.
Understanding and applying market leading tech stack solutions which enable clients to achieve maximum ROI and business objectives
- At least 2 years of experience within a similar strategic implementation role is required.
- Experience of managing junior or inexperienced team members preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external relationships with the ability to solve problems and be proactive in problem spotting
- University degree or marketing/media qualification or equivalent qualification would be preferred
- You’ll be adding some of the world’s most respected brands to your CV.
- The chance to collaborate on creative work that is rolled out across Europe
- You’ll work with (and learn from) a friendly, professional and experienced team who might push you to deliver your best, but will always have your back.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package