Driving awareness of AT&T and Aruba’s joint product offering with a series of vertical-specific explainer videos
The business challenge
Aruba’s Central Region Channel Marketing team approached us looking to put together a sales-focused series of training videos for their Partner, AT&T Business. These were focused around Aruba’s nurture “checkpoints”– and used technical examples to demonstrate the real world applications and outcomes of proximity-based engagement. The videos needed to visualise complex topics in a clear and engaging way.
The series of six videos covered six key product offers:
- Proximity to digital signage
- AIOps and Machine Learning
- Outdoor networking and Access Points
- IT Operational Challenges
- Asset and people tracking
- Analytics engines
The videos were to be targeted at key verticals including Finance, Retail, SLED, Manufacturing, Hospitality and LED. Within these verticals the key audiences included VPs, Directors, SALs, TSCs, Principal Architects, and more.
We worked together with the Aruba and AT&T product specialists to dig into the technical details and define the required narrative based on the profiles of the audiences. Our copywriters and creatives then worked in tandem to define a clear narrative/story flow which was then used to develop high level storyboards for client review. We set up a weekly status call with key project team members to align from the tech point of view, discuss script and creative direction or any feedback at each stage of the development.
Because we were dealing with two ‘brands’ at the same time, it was essential to facilitate open communications between the different parties. We also needed to ensure that the master brand (AT&T Business) was adhered to without compromising Aruba’s product offer and messaging.
- Video 1 is now the HIGHLIGHT video on AT&T’s corporate site – this site is the best visibility one can garner. https://www.business.att.com/collateral/business-wifi-with-aruba-central.html
- Video of Digital Signage is being promoted by VP of Product at AT&T which will go out to 1000s of clients and AT&T contacts on our partnership.
- Videos were shared with the entire LAN Transformation team who handle Wi-Fi specifically at AT&T and promoted to their Sales and client contacts.
- Videos are being shared on the AT&T Tech Forum for which Aruba are a primary sponsor this year.
“(bbd team) thank you for partnering on these and please extend my hearty thanks to your team. Your work was exceptional. I have really enjoyed working with you and developing these.”